10 months ago
According to a survey conducted by market research consultancy Kelton, 58% of participants immediately associated people with straight, white teeth more likely to be successful, wealthy, or find it easy to land a job. Out of all participants, 90% would willingly give up luxuries such as a vacation in favour of getting white, sparkling teeth, while half of the participants preferred having a perfect smile than clear skin. Also, one-third of the participants said that the first thing they noticed about other people were their teeth. It’s undeniable—most people would work hard to gain whiter, straighter teeth, and a winning smile. Getting your own winning smile is possible with Oatlands Dental Lounge.
Oatlands Dental Lounge offers a variety of teeth whitening treatments, one of them is the Enlighten teeth whitening system. It is a teeth whitening treatment that’s clinically proven to be safe and effective in giving you whiter, brighter teeth. The treatment only takes a minimum of three appointments with your dentist. If you’re interested in Enlighten tooth whitening treatment the process involves the following steps:
• Set up a schedule for assessment and consultation with your dentist at Oatlands Dental Lounge. This counts as your first appointment. Assessment will help determine which teeth whitening treatment option would work best on you.
• Upon examination and assessment, your dentist will take photos of your teeth and discuss with you treatment methods, side effects, and any information you need to know. This is the time to ask your questions or voice your concerns. The dentist will also take impressions of your teeth for the custom-fit whitening trays. Your next appointment will be after a two-week waiting period.
• During your two-week waiting period, your dentist will require you to use a de-sensitising serum in preparation for the teeth whitening treatment.
• On your second appointment following the two-week waiting period, your dentist will fit the teeth whitening trays. Your dentist will then instruct you how to wear and use the teeth whitening trays with the whitening gel.
• You’ll need to wear your teeth whitening trays for fourteen days, and in conjunction with application of the whitening gel. Your dentist will also instruct you to increase the concentration of the whitening gel at the start of the second week of wearing the teeth whitening trays.
• Your final appointment following 14 days of wearing the teeth whitening trays, involves a final forty-minute in-surgery teeth whitening treatment. You need to bring your teeth whitening trays with you. Your progress will be evaluated and recorded before you’ll be given final important instructions.
• After your teeth whitening treatment, you will be required minimal maintenance follow-up, usually once every other month. You can decide on a schedule with your dentist upon your treatment evaluation.
BDS (Hons.) MJDF RCS (Eng), MClinDent (FRP Lond) FICOI, MSc (Dental Implantology)
BDS (Lond) MJDF RCS (Eng)